It is currently Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:23 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Trip Planning
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:54 pm 
Da Kine

Today I purchased our tickets on Hawaiian Airlines and reserved our week at Paniolo Greens. We will be arriving June 2 and staying for 10 days. As usual, I'm so very excited, June cannot get here fast enough. The only difference this time is that my salary is paying for this trip. Everything is being paid in full. It's a great feeling to be able to contribute to our vacation.

Post subject: Re: Trip Planning
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:16 am 
Kona Kastoff

Kekepania wrote:
Today I purchased our tickets on Hawaiian Airlines and reserved our week at Paniolo Greens. We will be arriving June 2 and staying for 10 days. As usual, I'm so very excited, June cannot get here fast enough. The only difference this time is that my salary is paying for this trip. Everything is being paid in full. It's a great feeling to be able to contribute to our vacation.
Home is where the heart is and not necessarily where you live. This is your home.

Typically Tropical Properties
75-5737 Kuakini Highway
Suite 202
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
johnrabi.com

This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: Click HERE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:57 am 
Site Admin

Kekepania wrote:

Hey Steph,

It is obvious to me that this is your home, here. What are your plans on this trip? Anything special?

Dave Brilliant
Proudly Serving Both Oahu and the Big Island!!!
Kona Ka'u Realty
75-143 Hualalai Road, B-205
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

Ka'u Web
Ka'u Blog
Ka'u Homes
Pohue Bay
Kona Forum

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:07 pm 
Da Kine

No plans yet, just some ideas. Wondering if short person is too young for a fishing charter (7 years old). Maybe check out some beaches we haven't been to yet. Also thinking about hiking down into Pololu Valley (not sure if that's an easier hike than Waipio). We went to Kahua Ranch several years ago, we're thinking about going back there as well.
I've been checking the restaurant reviews to see if there are any new places we should try.
Guess we're just gonna play it by ear when we get there. Don't want to be too busy. Our last trip was Disneyland and it was not relaxing at all.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]