It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Just closed !!!!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:00 am 
Kama

We are so Happy and to say we just closed on our new condo in north Kona at Seascape we bought a turnkey unit there and can not wait to get out there. We have been coming to the islands for years both Kauai and BI and own a small house on the puna side ( rented out long term) but we knew Kona was the place for us, looking to move out there in Jan after taking care of things here. My wife is in the medical field and I am a lic contractor looking to slow down.

Post subject: Re: Just closed !!!!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:25 am 
Site Admin

randymu42 wrote:
We are so Happy and to say we just closed on our new condo in north Kona at Seascape we bought a turnkey unit there and can not wait to get out there. We have been coming to the islands for years both Kauai and BI and own a small house on the puna side ( rented out long term) but we knew Kona was the place for us, looking to move out there in Jan after taking care of things here. My wife is in the medical field and I am a lic contractor looking to slow down.

You can disregard my previous questions in your posting introducing yourself. :) :) :)

Congrats on becoming our neighbors! You will definitely be slow over here! LOL!!! Your wife in the medical field will probably have no problem finding work to do here. I know what you mean about Kona being where you feel you belong. My wife and I visited numerous areas around the island before we decided where we belonged.

Dave Brilliant
Proudly Serving Both Oahu and the Big Island!!!
Kona Ka'u Realty
75-143 Hualalai Road, B-205
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

Da Kine Web Design
Pohue Bay
Kona Forum
Koko Head Shooting Complex

Post subject: Re: Just closed !!!!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:57 pm 
Kama

well finally got things done on the mainland and made the move to kona we arrived on 3/3/14 and have been doing all the fun things it takes to get hooked up and turned on, it was easyer then we thought our car insurance is lower and our tv/internet cheaper went food shopping to fill the house not much more then the mainland really thank god for cosco, cars are to land here around the 14th and boxes sent "usps" will be here when ever the postal gods see fit I guess lol. Stopped up for lic and no biggy there (cheaper too) we have had a great time getting set up the wife landed a job the 2nd day here and started allready and I have contacts out there all ready so with gods grace everything will move forward thanks to all here for the great info !!!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]