It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:31 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Our moving progress
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:13 am 
Malihini

Konaweb says: Moving forum is a helping community for those who want to move to BI. So then, why are they so fast to delete negative comment from anybody who had a bad experinece with a moving company? I mean negative comment is also a help to somebody who is looking for advice. :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:31 am 
Keiki

Gina, then you have to try it yourself. I am only sharing my experiences and others whose were unsatisfied... Kona Car Guy advertises on Konaweb and as an advertiser on KonaWeb, they also protect their clients on their public forum by deleting all non promotional blogs or commments. They can not make money/profit on "bad business names"...

Gina wrote:
Konaweb says: Moving forum is a helping community for those who want to move to BI. So then, why are they so fast to delete negative comment from anybody who had a bad experinece with a moving company? I mean negative comment is also a help to somebody who is looking for advice. :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:36 am 
Keiki

I will try anything I can. Yes, they do really delete bad posts (Konaweb) from the forums there. I am not kidding. I have an experiences with them and a small group of people as well. So we were started a blog about it and tell this to the Whole World Wide web.

John S. Rabi wrote:
Unfortunately, the "agencies" you reported him to are totally toothless. (BBB is a joke!) I would pursue this with the DCCA instead. As to KonaWeb, what a surprise! Do they really delete bad posts from the forums there?! You've got to be kidding! :) :) :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:40 am 
Keiki

What you saw it was a last year report from someone else. I found a person and she said this: "Kona Car Guy (Jim McCain)? Yup..... my car was not waiting for me as promised. No apology. I had my young adopted daughter who I had to leave on a curb at the airport with piles of luggage as her and I just moved here. I had to leave her and go rent a car. Finally after months of bugging him I finally got restitutions for the car I had to rent and the taxi to finally get my car which was sitting in a lot near Costco the whole time. Uggggg......"
So, I was NOT alone with these experience with Kona Car Guy.

Kona Dave wrote:
Hawaii2020,

I just checked the BBB website and their is one complaint filed against them. But the complaint has been closed. Meaning that either the customer stated that the issue has been resolved or the company has stated the issue has been resolved and the customer has not responded to that statement.

Can you please explain this?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:52 am 
Keiki

Because this "middle guy" coordinated all.... Yes he used Matson, and Matson DID deliver our vehicle to port on time. Jim McCain's
"drunk driver" picked up our truck after 8 days from the port. Kona Car Guy hired this drivers not Matson and obviously Kona Car Guy paid him from our money. After all he promised that the truck will be there in time and it didn't. So it cost us $390.71 for a van-rental taking our 3 abused/senior pets home after 3863.54 mile trip. He knew it that timing was VERY important in this case. He's proud and his ego bigger then himself!

Paniolo Club wrote:
Does this Kona Car Guy have his own ships? No. He is using Matson and Horizon. So why do you go through a middle guy to use those companies? Because he is advertising on KonaWeb? Go direct! I have shipped cars to here by both companies and I never had a problem. The cars were here when they told me the cars would be here. By the way, I thought posting the name of KonaWeb was forbidden here. Oh, sorry, I remember now, that was Kathleen Hancock Web. :bounce:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:57 am 
Keiki

Konaweb says anything they want. They are lost in their own dreamland. Here's another people wondering about Konaweb:

"I would really like to hear AFTER people have completed their experience with a company they are recommending (or not). This way everyone gets to learn about the full story"

Yep, it would be great! But Konaweb not allowed that! :(

Gina wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:44 pm 
Site Admin

hawaii2020 wrote:
........So we were started a blog about it and tell this to the Whole World Wide web.

Well then please share with us the blog you started.

Also, I see you reported them to RIP OFF REPORT and COMPANY NAME SUCKS just by doing a search in Google.

From what I have seen of Kona Web is that they do delete posts they feel that does not shed good light on their advertisers. Also, I have talked to a few of their present and past advertisers and told me it was agreed that bad posts would be removed. Funny, all advertisers I took at one time or another I informed them that bad or negative posts would not be removed and they said they understood and would try and make good with anyone who might not be happy.

I ask you, which way of business sounds correct to you?

Dave Brilliant
Proudly Serving Both Oahu and the Big Island!!!
Kona Ka'u Realty
75-143 Hualalai Road, B-205
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

Da Kine Web Design
Pohue Bay
Kona Forum
Koko Head Shooting Complex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:15 pm 
Kona Kastoff

Kona Dave wrote:
I ask you, which way of business sounds correct to you?
TeflonWeb! :) :) :)

Typically Tropical Properties
75-5737 Kuakini Highway
Suite 202
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
johnrabi.com

This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: Click HERE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:55 pm 
Malihini

hawaii2020 wrote:
I will try anything I can. Yes, they do really delete bad posts (Konaweb) from the forums there. I am not kidding. I have an experiences with them and a small group of people as well. So we were started a blog about it and tell this to the Whole World Wide web.
We all know they delete bad posts there, but that's not all. I used to post on KonaWeb, but I was booted after I exposed one of their advertisers as an unlicensed "company." Guess what! That "company" is still advertising on KonaWeb! The owner of that web site probably would screw his own mother for a penny.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:45 am 
Keiki

@ Paniolo Club: You've got that RIGHT!!! "The owner of that web site probably would screw his own mother for a penny".

@ Kona Dave: I will post my Blogs link here in few days as soon as they ready. "This blog has been instigated by my outrage at “Moving to The Big Island Forum”. It is a marketing tool and an advertising editorial section designed to promote their individual paid clients and advertisers, as well as promote the relocation to the big island in general. The teams carefully examine every post to decide what is available and nothing that is detrimental to their goal of profiting from paradise. Please do your own homework! DO NOT TRUST KONAWEB THEY HAVE NO MORAL CODES!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:08 pm 
Malihini

LMAO!!! Someboy told me KonaWeb is also known as "Putzville!" Hilarious!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:32 pm 
Kona Kastoff

Paniolo Club wrote:
LMAO!!! Someboy told me KonaWeb is also known as "Putzville!" Hilarious!
I think Dave owns (or used to own) http://putzville.com!

Typically Tropical Properties
75-5737 Kuakini Highway
Suite 202
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
johnrabi.com

This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: Click HERE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:19 am 
Malihini

Oh we all knows it! A lot of members here was banned from KW, including me:) I just wrote some opinion and BANG!!! KBob sent me to the dump :bom:

[quote="hawaii2020"]@ Paniolo Club: You've got that RIGHT!!! [i]"The owner of that web site probably would screw his own mother for a penny".[/i]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:49 am 
Kona Kastoff

Gina wrote:
Oh we all knows it! A lot of members here was banned from KW, including me:) I just wrote some opinion and BANG!!! KBob sent me to the dump :bom:

Attachment:
The Putzes.jpg
The Putzes.jpg [ 204.09 KiB | Viewed 5664 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:56 pm 
Malihini

Now that's a dumpster!

Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next