It is currently Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:36 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: House Sitter Needed?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:37 pm 
Kama

Aloha,
My name is Rebecca Carvalho and I currently just got a new permanent postion at Kaloko-Hobokohau National Historic Park. My fiance is a park ranger at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, which is actually where I started my park service career. For the last month and half I have been doing the big commute traveling back and forth because I have a beautiful home in volcano with my fiance. And the goal is for me to eventually make my way back to volcano. But for now I'm driving. Finacially it's cheaper, and there's no way I could ever afford a room on this side, because a room here cost more than my 2 story 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath with a studio downstairs! Of course, many of you guys know that.
Anyways I guess I was wondering if anyone is looking for a house sitter for their homes or vacation rentals I would like to offer my services especially since it will really be you helping me out from having to drive back and forth.

Mahalo Nui Loa,

Rebecca Carvalho

Post subject: Re: House Sitter Needed?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:47 pm 
Site Admin

This may or may not help you but my tenants in Ocean View Ranchos have informed me they are looking for a house to purchase. I don't know how long it will be or if it will actually happen? But if it does I will contact you. I would be happy to try and work something out with you.

Dave Brilliant
Proudly Serving Both Oahu and the Big Island!!!
Kona Ka'u Realty
75-143 Hualalai Road, B-205
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

Ka'u Web
Ka'u Blog
Ka'u Homes
Pohue Bay
Kona Forum

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]