It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:39 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Leilani P. Embernate
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:22 pm 
Kona Kastoff

My opinion of real estate agents is well known and documented. Probably 90% of them shouldn't be in business, and DCCA will not revoke licenses unless the agent did something really scumbag thing. Here is the case of Leilani P. Embernate, one of the scumbag of scumbags, who finally lost both her mortgage broker and real estate agent license, revoked by DCCA. CLICK HERE

BTW, as her broker at one time, I had to go to court to sue her for money owed. After 18 months I finally got a judgment, but as a scumbag, she never paid the judgment. (Anyone helping me to collect will receive a REWARD! Otherwise, I will just send that Tongan to her house. :) :) :) )

Typically Tropical Properties
75-5737 Kuakini Highway
Suite 202
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
johnrabi.com

This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: Click HERE

Post subject: Re: Leilani P. Embernate
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:31 pm 
Malihini

John S. Rabi wrote:
My opinion of real estate agents is well known and documented. Probably 90% of them shouldn't be in business, and DCCA will not revoke licenses unless the agent did something really scumbag thing. Here is the case of Leilani P. Embernate, one of the scumbag of scumbags, who finally lost both her mortgage broker and real estate agent license, revoked by DCCA. CLICK HERE

BTW, as her broker at one time, I had to go to court to sue her for money owed. After 18 months I finally got a judgment, but as a scumbag, she never paid the judgment. (Anyone helping me to collect will receive a REWARD! Otherwise, I will just send that Tongan to her house. :) :) :) )
John, if you hate real estate agents so much, why are you still a broker?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:45 am 
Kona Kastoff

Paniolo Club wrote:
John S. Rabi wrote:

John, if you hate real estate agents so much, why are you still a broker?
It took a while for me to realize how sorry this situation is. We all know the real estate agents have the same kind of "reputation" as the used car salesmen, but in reality, most people have no idea how bad most real estate agents are.

After owning my company and being a broker for like 20 years, I don't think I could work for anyone else, not to mention that probably even Wal*Mart wouldn't hire me at this advanced age. I guess my only choice is to retire! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Typically Tropical Properties
75-5737 Kuakini Highway
Suite 202
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
johnrabi.com

This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: Click HERE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:18 pm 
Kona Kastoff

I just had to resurrect this thread, Leilani P. Embernate probably is going to jail! Years way too late, but better late then never. She is the scumbag of the scumbags. If you search the court records, she has been involved in 62 lawsuits, with numerous judgment against her. I doubt she has paid anyone though. http://www.westhawaiitoday.com/news/loc ... provisions

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]