It is currently Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:31 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Happy Thanksgiving!!! What Are You Thankful For?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:46 am 
Site Admin

I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all my Kona Forum Ohana!!!!!

So what are you thankful for this season?

I'll start out this thread by saying I am thankful for having good doctors that helped me catch my heart condition in time. So I get to live for another year. And I am thankful for my wife who I know loves me for more than the big life insurance policy on me. :D And I am thankful for my family that actually comes out here to visit with me. Most of my mainland friends have not seen their family since they moved here. And finally I am thankful for all of my friends and Ohana here on Oahu and the Big Island. Without all of you life would be boring.

Dave Brilliant
Proudly Serving Both Oahu and the Big Island!!!
Kona Ka'u Realty
75-143 Hualalai Road, B-205
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

Ka'u Web
Ka'u Blog
Ka'u Homes
Pohue Bay
Kona Forum

Post subject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!! What Are You Thankful For?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:17 pm 
Menehune

I am thankful for all the Moderbachers for putting up with me even though I am the black sheep of the family. I am also thankful for faith bringing me the new chapter of my life in Hawaii, the new life that didn't start out well, but I eventually got rid of my asshole neighbor by moving to Nanawale Estates. Last but not least, I am thankful for the great turkey dinner my wife cooked!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:47 pm 
Malihini

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I am thankful foremost to the Judge who granted my divorce and didn't let my ex-wife wipe me clean. Thankfully, I have enough money left to pay the girls to leave in the morning. :bounce: Thankful for being healthy, and for not having any major headaches in my life anymore! Happy for the turkey that didn't get killed for my Thanksgiving dinner, I made Lasagne!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:57 am 
Keiki

I have to be thankful for lots of things. Fortunately, there are a handful of Americans in Tonga, so I didn't have to celebrate Thanksgiving alone. After living and working as a baseball coach in six different countries in Latin America and the Caribbeans, I am thankful for having the opportunity to do the same here in Tonga. Thankful for my girlfriend putting up with my constant moving and following me to wherever I get a job. Thankful for the American people having the guts to elect someone like Trump to be the president of the country. On the same note, thankful seeing the Clintons and Obama go. (I live in Tonga, but I am still an American!)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:58 am 
Kona Kastoff

Well, I guess it's never too late to say thank you! (I have not been on the forum for several days.) In no particular order, no thanks to the doctors who screwed up my health, but thanks to my wife who nursed me back to life. Thanks to my cat for sticking with me for 17 years, no female has done that before! :lol: Thanks to my neighbors for being such good friends, and thanks to my ability to being able to ignore the irrelevants. Thanks to the numerous friends and associates who helped me with many things this past year, and thanks to the Social Security Administration for sending me such a huge check every month, I wouldn't be able to live without it! :lol: Last but not least, thanks to the millions of people who had the guts to vote for Trump! :idea: When you are different, you can tell everybody:
Attachment:
Hell.jpg
Hell.jpg [ 115.47 KiB | Viewed 98 times ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]