It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:52 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: What is with people today?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:45 am 
Da Kine

People are jerks. Just saying.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:25 am 
Site Admin

New Daddy wrote:
People are jerks. Just saying.

Attachments:
jerk.jpg
jerk.jpg [ 11.11 KiB | Viewed 137 times ]

Dave Brilliant
Proudly Serving Both Oahu and the Big Island!!!
Kona Ka'u Realty
75-143 Hualalai Road, B-205
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

Da Kine Web Design
Pohue Bay
Kona Forum
Koko Head Shooting Complex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:01 pm 
Da Kine

See?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:25 pm 
Kona Kastoff

9:30PM HST.

This is getting even better with all the talks about electors defecting and voting for Clinton instead of Trump! Trump will end up with 304 electoral votes, well over the 270 he needs. Only two Trump electors defected from him, with one voting for John Kasich and the other for Ron Paul.

Hillary Clinton ended up losing more electors. Though not all the electoral votes from Clinton states have been counted yet, four of Washington state’s 12 Democratic electors refused to vote for her. Instead, three voted for former Secretary of State Colin Powell and one for Faith Spotted Eagle, an activist involved in protesting the Dakota Access Pipeline.

Three other electors attempted to defect from Clinton in other states, but two were replaced by alternates, with the other changing his mind on a revote:

In Minnesota, Sanders-supporting Democratic elector Muhammad Abdurrahman reportedly refused to cast a vote, so according to state law, he was replaced with an alternate who did vote for Clinton.
In Maine, Democratic elector David Bright voted for Bernie Sanders at first, but his vote was ruled out of order, and he switched it to Clinton during a revote.
In Colorado, Democratic elector Michael Baca attempted to cast his vote for John Kasich (as part of the failed scheme to convince Trump electors to back a moderate Republican), but he was dismissed and replaced by an alternate, who voted for Clinton.

This has to be the end of the Clintons! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:17 am 
Site Admin

I think the Clinton's will find a way to try and make themselves relevant in some way so they stay in the spotlight.

I hear that NY is still looking into some of her e-mail shenanigans. I think the person who is going to become the leader of the opposition against Trump is going to be Obama. He wants to stay in the spotlight, too.

Dave Brilliant
Kona Ka'u Realty
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

Da Kine Web Design
Pohue Bay
Kona Forum

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:42 am 
Da Kine

If anything was accurate about her health, in 4 years, she won't be able to run again. Her and Bill both look like death warmed over.

I see them trying to push Chelsea forward. Much like Carolyn "oh, I wasn't registered to vote" Kennedy was when she "decided" that she should be a senator. My guess is the Dems will push Liz Warren or Corey Booker next.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:12 am 
Site Admin

New Daddy wrote:
If anything was accurate about her health, in 4 years, she won't be able to run again. Her and Bill both look like death warmed over.

I see them trying to push Chelsea forward. Much like Carolyn "oh, I wasn't registered to vote" Kennedy was when she "decided" that she should be a senator. My guess is the Dems will push Liz Warren or Corey Booker next.

Actually, I read a rumor on the Anonymous website (Which we all know only posts the truth :D ) so it is rumor only but they apparently got some word from someone that Bill only has a year or so to live. Hillary is the one I think that seems to be not in good health. But who knows? They lie about everything so you never know when they tell the truth. :bom: :bom: :bom:

Dave Brilliant
Kona Ka'u Realty
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

Da Kine Web Design
Pohue Bay
Kona Forum

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:38 pm 
Keiki

New Daddy wrote:
If anything was accurate about her health, in 4 years, she won't be able to run again. Her and Bill both look like death warmed over. I see them trying to push Chelsea forward. Much like Carolyn "oh, I wasn't registered to vote" Kennedy was when she "decided" that she should be a senator. My guess is the Dems will push Liz Warren or Corey Booker next.
Nah, Bill taher push Monica! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:19 pm 
Kona Kastoff

John S. Rabi wrote:
9:30PM HST.

This is getting even better with all the talks about electors defecting and voting for Clinton instead of Trump! Trump will end up with 304 electoral votes, well over the 270 he needs. Only two Trump electors defected from him, with one voting for John Kasich and the other for Ron Paul.

Hillary Clinton ended up losing more electors. Though not all the electoral votes from Clinton states have been counted yet, four of Washington state’s 12 Democratic electors refused to vote for her. Instead, three voted for former Secretary of State Colin Powell and one for Faith Spotted Eagle, an activist involved in protesting the Dakota Access Pipeline.

Three other electors attempted to defect from Clinton in other states, but two were replaced by alternates, with the other changing his mind on a revote:

In Minnesota, Sanders-supporting Democratic elector Muhammad Abdurrahman reportedly refused to cast a vote, so according to state law, he was replaced with an alternate who did vote for Clinton.
In Maine, Democratic elector David Bright voted for Bernie Sanders at first, but his vote was ruled out of order, and he switched it to Clinton during a revote.
In Colorado, Democratic elector Michael Baca attempted to cast his vote for John Kasich (as part of the failed scheme to convince Trump electors to back a moderate Republican), but he was dismissed and replaced by an alternate, who voted for Clinton.

This has to be the end of the Clintons! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Make that one more lost vote for Clinton, a dopey voted for Bernie - where else - in Hawaii!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:19 pm 
Kona Kastoff

Monica Clinton?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachment:
MonicaClinton.jpg
MonicaClinton.jpg [ 108.65 KiB | Viewed 75 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:11 pm 
Malihini

Attachment:
FatWomen.jpeg
FatWomen.jpeg [ 197.01 KiB | Viewed 61 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:15 pm 
Malihini

It's mind–boggling. We finally have a president who wants America to be great again, wants America and its citizens to be #1 overall, wants the government to be for the people and not the people for the government, yet these stupid people keep protesting against him. I guess they liked the old way. Maybe they should move to Canada, as they said they would do, or to North Korea.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:16 am 
Site Admin

Paniolo Club wrote:
It's mind–boggling. We finally have a president who wants America to be great again, wants America and its citizens to be #1 overall, wants the government to be for the people and not the people for the government, yet these stupid people keep protesting against him. I guess they liked the old way. Maybe they should move to Canada, as they said they would do, or to North Korea.

I'm not defending these people at all but I have to say they really are upset and they truly believe Trump is evil and by removing certain webpages from the whitehouse.org webpage and that remark he made about grabbing a woman's pussy they truly think he is capable of removing and taking away people's rights. What they don't understand is the only things he can take away is anything given to them as a privilege above and beyond others. And then he can only take away what was given by executive order. So stupidity reins supreme but the anger and the fear are real. Like it or not we have to watch these ignorant people march against something that either cannot happen or have something removed that they should have never have gotten in the first place.

Dave Brilliant
Kona Ka'u Realty
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

Da Kine Web Design
Pohue Bay
Kona Forum

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:23 pm 
Da Kine

https://youtu.be/ZpGOSuauAV4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:15 pm 
Site Admin

New Daddy wrote:
https://youtu.be/ZpGOSuauAV4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you watch the video right after the one you posted it shows that bitch being removed from the plane while everyone claps!!! :P :P :P

Dave Brilliant
Kona Ka'u Realty
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

Da Kine Web Design
Pohue Bay
Kona Forum

Page 2 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next