It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:20 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: What is with people today?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:58 am 
Site Admin

Hillary Clinton losses handily to Trump and you would think everybody's mother just died. I mean, friends and family are mourning their loss like it is someone they were close to. And it seems they are overly emotional over this. I mean REALLY OVERLY EMOTIONAL. And their attacks on Republicans continue. So they are not only clinically depressed over Hillary losing but they are lashing out at those they see as their mortal enemies just because someone has a difference of opinion from them. I started to call everybody a bunch of morons and idiots but I caught myself.

They honestly don't care that I have not voted for a winning candidate for president since Ronald Reagan. You don't see me carrying on over the Internet. Woe is me, woe is me. Jeez, grow up people. Life goes on even if the president wants to fundamentally change the U.S. to Marxism. We are all still alive and kicking. With less money in our wallets but still here. Who knows? Their lives may change for the better. And then they'll look like even bigger idiots.

Excuse my rant, I just don't get the overly emotional thing.

Dave Brilliant
Proudly Serving Both Oahu and the Big Island!!!
Kona Ka'u Realty
75-143 Hualalai Road, B-205
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

Da Kine Web Design
Pohue Bay
Kona Forum
Koko Head Shooting Complex

Post subject: Re: What is with people today?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:49 pm 
Da Kine

Exactly. I like how folks are out protesting. Remember the screams when they thought trump wouldn't honor the results?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:33 pm 
Site Admin

New Daddy wrote:
Exactly. I like how folks are out protesting. Remember the screams when they thought trump wouldn't honor the results?

Exactly. Talk about hypocrisy. I have to say it.

What a bunch of MORONS!!!

Time for a beer.

Dave Brilliant
Kona Ka'u Realty
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

Da Kine Web Design
Pohue Bay
Kona Forum

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:00 pm 
Malihini

Here's the problem with this picture of 'protesters.' If these were really contributing members of society, who were really struggling and worthy of any sympathy, they'd be too damn tired to protest or march after a long day on the job! They'd come home, worn out, and after putting their kids to bed, they'd doze off on the couch! That is the reason Trump won! These people on the streets tonight are showing true ignorance and stupidity, just like the media that gives them attention!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:29 am 
Da Kine

I can’t wait to see what Trump dose in his first 100 days. Obamacare gone, Conservative supreme court nomination, Build the wall across the southern border, and while there at it build a wall around the entire state of California. Kick all the illegals out, end funding for sanctuary cities. Prosecute Hilary Clinton, but I bet Obama pardons her first. Get the USA out of NAFTA. Lower the corporate tax rate to 15%. Partner up with Russia and kick the shit out of Isis. Man the list is endless. And above all irritate the shit out of all the lib media. Going to be a hell of a fun show to watch. 8)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:51 am 
Site Admin

Frank Moderbacher wrote:
...they'd be too damn tired to protest or march after a long day on the job! They'd come home, worn out, and after putting their kids to bed, they'd doze off on the couch! ...

Do you have a camera in my house???? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dave Brilliant
Kona Ka'u Realty
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

Da Kine Web Design
Pohue Bay
Kona Forum

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:55 am 
Site Admin

Mo in Atlanta wrote:
I can’t wait to see what Trump dose in his first 100 days. Obamacare gone, Conservative supreme court nomination, Build the wall across the southern border, and while there at it build a wall around the entire state of California. Kick all the illegals out, end funding for sanctuary cities. Prosecute Hilary Clinton, but I bet Obama pardons her first. Get the USA out of NAFTA. Lower the corporate tax rate to 15%. Partner up with Russia and kick the shit out of Isis. Man the list is endless. And above all irritate the shit out of all the lib media. Going to be a hell of a fun show to watch. 8)

I don't have the time to get into this but I am not so sure Obama is going to pardon Billary. To pardon her for something she has not even been charged with (e-mail scandal) is an admittance of guilt. Otherwise there is no reason to pardon her. And because he was complicit in the e-mail scandal that means he is admitting guilt. You are probably right and he will pardon her but I believe he better think long and hard about his actions before he does it. JMHO :) :) :)

Dave Brilliant
Kona Ka'u Realty
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

Da Kine Web Design
Pohue Bay
Kona Forum

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:38 pm 
Kona Kastoff

WE DESERVE WHAT WE TOLERATE

Attachment:
Trumpa.jpg
Trumpa.jpg [ 182.28 KiB | Viewed 268 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:48 am 
Menehune

man, i'm late to the party!

people see this election and the results as a shake up.

i see this as correcting a HUGE mistake that we've all been living the last ( will be ) 8 years!!!

here's praying to make america great again.

joel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:06 am 
Menehune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:33 pm 
Kona Kastoff

Attachment:
Dumbfuckistan.jpg
Dumbfuckistan.jpg [ 38.6 KiB | Viewed 217 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:04 am 
Malihini

John S. Rabi wrote:
Attachment:
Dumbfuckistan.jpg

I can offer no insight. Voting in Washington means my vote NEVER counts. I know that and I keep voting. Funny thing is those protesting admit that for the majority of them they didn't vote. :roll:

Now there is a bill being presented that makes civil disobedience that results in violence a crime in Washington. They are crying foul that it violates their first amendment rights. I'm not sure how that works. I don't think looting is a protected exhibition of free speech. It will be fun to see how the next few months develop.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:37 am 
Da Kine

If I lived in Hawaii I’m not sure that I would bother registering to vote. Seems like I would only guarantee myself jury duty.
Is it true that the Kapolei area of Oahu is the only republican district in Hawaii?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:35 am 
Site Admin

Mo in Atlanta wrote:
If I lived in Hawaii I’m not sure that I would bother registering to vote. Seems like I would only guarantee myself jury duty.
Is it true that the Kapolei area of Oahu is the only republican district in Hawaii?

It's funny you ask this. Our federal senator was a moderate dem that turned wild eyed progressive after his first year as senator. Our federal representative is the daughter of one of the few true conservatives. In her first attempt at running she filled out the NRA questionnaire and was pro gun and a VERY conservative dem. On her second term attempt at running she refused to fill out the questionnaire and constantly calls for gun control and is much more liberal than when she first ran. She got punished by the DNC because she was a staunch supporter of Bernie and not Hillary. Our state senator is the father of the above mentioned federal rep. He is a true conservative. Our state rep is a DINO. She is a dem that is a conservative in most everything but swings liberal at times. But I like her as she is always available to speak with, answers every e-mail personally and does not send a boiler plate response. She sends out questionnaires every year to find out how her constituents wants her to vote on certain bills coming up. Holds numerous town hall meetings throughout the legislative session. And she is constantly busy working hard for Kapolei. I have seen numerous improvements in the 6+ years I have lived here. Our city council member is a registered repub that turned democrat during her first term.

It is very difficult to have a repub candidate when the RNC almost does not exist here. And when a candidate runs as a dem or repub and get elected the DNC corrupts them and turns them to the dark side.

BTW, we lost our one and only repub state senator. So now our state senate is 100% dem. And the House is 44 out of 51 dems. A super majority. Not to mention our governor and mayor are dems. Dems have been in control of the entire state since 1959 when we became a state. We have only had a few times when we have had a conservative governor.

Dave Brilliant
Kona Ka'u Realty
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

Da Kine Web Design
Pohue Bay
Kona Forum

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:15 pm 
Keiki

If you don't like it in Hawaii move to Tonga! The Village Chief is still pretty much in charge here, and the Village Witch is the "doctor!" :bounce:

Page 1 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next