It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:16 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Process for gaining access to the Lanai
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:01 pm 
Site Admin

In order to gain access to John's Lanai you must be at least 18 years old (verifiable) and can be accessed by permission only. You need to follow the instructions here before you can obtain access. To request access please read the requirements below and if you agree, send an e-mail to Kona Dave at konadave @ konaforum.com.

In order to gain access to the Lanai you need to qualify by either item #1 OR item #2 below:

1. You need to have at least 100 posts in the public portion of the forum.
OR
2. You need to have at least 50 posts in the public portion of the forum plus you need to send a copy of your drivers license and phone number to me. If the address on your license is not correct I need your current address as well. You can black out the license number but the license must be valid and must not be an ID card. I will verify your identity and age from your license, address and phone number.

PLUS you must agree to the following:

You need to be an active participant in the Lanai and are required to post at least once a month or I will remove your access.
Even if you just post something like "I am still here" I don't care. Post a dirty joke or picture. Just show us you want to be here and are willing to participate. That is all I ask. I will be willing to relax this requirement under certain circumstances, just shoot me an e-mail. konadave@konaforum.com

Edited requirements for item #2 to include 50 posts. 11/27/2011

Dave Brilliant
Proudly Serving Both Oahu and the Big Island!!!
Kona Ka'u Realty
75-143 Hualalai Road, B-205
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

Da Kine Web Design
Pohue Bay
Kona Forum
Koko Head Shooting Complex

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]